1. Your information is stored on a server in a secure hosting environment. The only people that will ever have access to it are our sitters, office staff, and the staff of Leashtime in the event of an issue with your account.
2. We will never use the information you provide us in any other way than as needed to provide the best quality pet care we can. In other words: we will never sell, lease, rent, give away, or in any way disclose your information to any third party without your consent.
1. Any services that are paid for in advance and are not provided are fully refundable. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org let us know if you’d like a refund.
2. By default, any payments applied beyond the amount owed are stored as a credit to your account. If you’d like a refund of the credit on your account, please contact us.
3. Refunds for services provided are handled on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us within 30 days and explain the situation so we can do what we need to do to make it right.